♥| Follow ✈ | Dashboard ✖ |♥
//AREKISHKIDDO ♚
Disclaimer

Navigation : touch hover image



L✦ O✿ V♥ E♡

Annyeonghaseyo,  Chingu(s) ♥ Welcome to my awesome life. Follow me and InsyaAllah I will hit you back. :)


Who's there?




Thank you ♥

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Arekish Kiddo
Others: | |


BLA BLA BLA !

Annyeonghaseyo !
Yoseob Is Waving At You !

What Did I Say About Him??
Hmm... He Is Cute !
Just Like This !

Look... He's Pointing At You...
Well .. Are You Guys Making Mistake With Him?
I Don't Know ! But He Is Very Cute..
Lain Kali Nak Wat Emoticons Gune Gambar Yoseob Laarhh..
Comeyh Ah ! Geram Pulak..

BLUEEEKKKKK !! XP
Tahulaa Yoseob Comeyh !
ERGGHHHH !
Blushing2 Face.....

Got Your Flying Kiss...
HAHA~
SO CUTE !!!
Why Do I Like You??
Because:
1. Awakk Comeyh
2. Awakk Idiot (suke wat lawak bodo)
3. Suara Awakk Sedap Sangat..
4. (...) AreKish..
5. SAYA SARANGHAE AWAK !

THE END .. BYE2 ~